Windows 10 Enterprise is not for common users. Microsoft released it for businessmen and entrepreneurs. It grabs all essential business apps and tools. Initially, Microsoft designed it for big companies. But later, it added some unavoidable features to Windows 10 Enterprise to organize and run the midsized businesses. It has innovative features to enhance your productivity.
Windows 10 Enterprise 32-bit
Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
Methods to Create Windows 10 Bootable USB (Installation Guide)
I have divided the installation process into two phases. In the first phase, create a bootable USB flash drive and the second phase will explain the installation guide.
Method 1: Windows 10 Create Bootable USB via Installation Media
Microsoft offers a tool known as “Windows Installation Media.” You can download this tool from the official site of Microsoft. It brings the quickest way to convert the ISO image into an executable file. Follow the instructions below in this context.
- Connect a USB flash drive (with at least 8GB space) with your PC.
- Go to the above section and download a relevant version of Windows 10 Enterprise. (Check system first and make sure whether you want to install a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows 10 Enterprise.)
- Now, click here to download “Windows 10 Installation media” from Microsoft’s official site.
- Double-click to open it once you have downloaded it.
- Select “Accept” to accept terms and conditions.
- Click the option “Create Installation Media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC” and select “Next.”
- Here, select a language, edition of Windows, Architecture and click “Next” to proceed.
- Select the USB flash drive option to locate Windows 10 Enterprise ISO. (If it doesn’t display any option, refresh the page to view it).
- Now, select the removable drive whether USB flash drive or DVD and click the “Next” option.
- Now attach the USB with PC where you want to install Windows 10 Enterprise and restart the system.
Method 2: Create Bootable Windows 10 Disk Via Third-Party Tool
If you don’t want to use the above method, here is another easy way to follow. Use a third-party tool, Rufus. It’s easy and simple to use. Download the tool and it will quickly create a bootable USB flash drive with a few clicks.
- Click here to download Rufus.
- Once the downloading is over, install it.
- Connect a USB flash drive to your PC. (Make sure that you have already downloaded Windows 10 Enterprise ISO in your PC. The download link is in the above section.)
- Open Rufus and select the “Create a Bootable USB Drive” option here.
- Click the option “ISO image” and select “Next.”
- Select “Start” from the next screen and click “Windows 10 ISO” to install Windows 10 Enterprise in your system.
- Rufus starts creating a bootable USB flash drive.
- It takes a few minutes and your bootable USB flash drive is ready to work.
- Now, plug in USB again and restart your system to install Windows 10 Enterprise.
Method 3: Create USB via Command Prompt (Detailed Method)
It’s a lengthy process, but follow it if you don’t want to use a tool to create a USB flash drive of Windows 10.
Follow the steps below to create USB via Command Prompt.
- Plugin your USB drive with PC.
- Right-click on Command Prompt and select “Run as Administrator.”
- Here, type “diskpart” to open disk management utility and press Enter.
- Now type “list disk” to check the available disks and press “Enter.”
- Type “select disc #” to select one disk for installation. Here, replace # with a disc name like disc A, B or D, etc.
- Now, clean your USB drive by typing “clean” and press Enter.
- Create a bootable partition by typing “Create partition primary” and press Enter.
- Now select a partition. For this purpose type “select partition 1” then type “active” and press Enter.
- Type “format fs=NTFS quick” to make USB drive bootable and press Enter.
- Give a name to your USB drive by typing “assign” and assign a letter to it like assign letter=X, etc.
- Now type “exit” to quit the tool.
- Type “PowerShell Mount-DiskImage –ImagePath “C:\path\to\Windows10.iso” here. Make sure you are using the right path where you have saved Windows 10 ISO image.
- Type “diskpart” and press Enter to launch diskpart.
- Type “list volume” and press Enter to know the drive name for ISO file.
- Now type “exit” to exit the tool.
- Type the drive where you have stored ISO file like type “G:” here and press Enter.
- Type “cd boot” and press Enter.
- Type “bootsect /nt60 X:” and press Enter.
- Type “xcopy G:\*.* X:\ /E /F /H” and press Enter.
- That’s all. Now, your Windows 10 bootable USB drive is ready.
- Attach a USB drive that contains a minimum of 4GB space.
- Go to the end of the section and hit the “Download” button to start the downloading of Windows 10 Enterprise.
- Download the “Windows 10 Installation media” now.
- Now attach the USB with the PC and restart it.
- When it reboots, you need to enter the product key.
- Select the drive where you want to install Windows 10 Enterprise.
- The system will start copying files.
- It shows you two options whether you want to upgrade or custom install. If you do not want to lose your current data, select “Upgrade” from the list. If you want to install a fresh copy of Windows, click “Custom.”
- Wait for a while until it completes the copying and installation process.
Windows 10 Enterprise Features
So, let’s have an overview of Windows 10 Enterprise to know in-depth about it.
It addresses the needs of midsize and large business organizations. This edition of Windows 10 provides the best device and app management.
Advanced IT and powerful business tools empower your business and enhance your productivity.
It has Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection to handle cross-platform integration and powerful analytics. It gives you a secure web browsing experience and a centralized detection of malicious software.
Now deploy easily with multiple application compatibilities with less effort and cost.
Now, you can secure and manage your PC and other Windows 10 devices remotely. It delivers virtual desktops on Azure.
Windows 10 Enterprise E3 has built-in all necessary business apps and app management. Make your business more profitable by downloading it.
You can configure new devices connected with Windows 10 PC and manage them from the cloud with a few clicks.
Powerful Security System provides full protection to your data. The inclusion of Windows Defender Credential Guard, Application Control, System Guard, and Exploit Guard in Windows 10 Enterprises make your documents, web browsing experience, and data management securer.
BitLocker and BitLocker-to-Go features secure your drives. You can keep your important data under the password.
It comes with Windows Update for Business feature that’s cloud-based.
Desktop Analytics Upgrade Readiness gives you suggestions regarding the system, apps, and drivers to keep them updated.
Microsoft provides a half-hour support to this edition of Windows 10 and to its all feature updates.
Windows 10 LTSC Access in Windows 10 Enterprise ensures your access to Windows 10 LTSC features while working in Win 10 Enterprise.