Discord is a renowned platform for online gamers. While playing an online game, you can communicate with your friends and other gamers. You can chat/voice chat with teammates during games. Before Discord, Ventrilo and Teamspeak were used to communicate among players. But Discord has more attractive features. It supports D&D games and VoIP for faster and uninterrupted communication. That’s why; it has become the first preference of the players.
Furthermore, you can customize it according to your choice. Discord has an easy and simple user-interface. It’s a free online service for players.
Why to Add BOTS to Discord?
BOT is a tool that runs pre-set instructions automatically. Once you set instructions, it can perform the repetitive tasks swiftly than a human being. The performance rate is incredibly higher. That’s why; you can perform lots of tasks on Discord by adding a relevant BOT. You can personalize messages for new visitors to your server. Furthermore, it’s a customizable tool and the commands can be edited for a particular group of users.
How to Add BOTS to Discord Server?
Adding BOTS to your Discord server is a very simple process. Make sure, you have the “Manage Server” authority. If you don’t have, you can’t add BOTS to your Discord server.
- Select the BOTS you want to add. Search in Google to select the best ones.
- Now, login to your Discord account.
- In the left pane of your account, you see “Permissions.” Select this option.
- Enable the “Manage Server” option from the next window. If it doesn’t appear, you can’t add BOT.
- Go to the site where you have selected a BOT and click “Add BOT to Server” option here.
- (Use this direction if you are adding BOT from other sites. If you are adding from Discord, select “Invite” option from there.
- In the next step, click “Select a Server” and select your server from a drop-down list here.
- Now, click “Authorize” to add BOT to your Discord server.
- Within a few seconds, you will see your desired BOT in the sidebar of the server.
- Select multiple activities you want the BOT to perform for you. In this context, you can select “read, send, manage messages and attach files, etc.
- Select “Authorize” to apply the changes.
That’s it, guys! BOT will start working for all relevant tasks. You can add multiple BOTS to enhance the functionality of your Discord server.